Thursday, January 3, 2008

The one for Mychel-Anne & Shelice.


Here is the awesome bike that Josh gave me for my birthday! I can't wait for spring.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em-
Commenting on my kids outfits--Nick was at church--Anna went home with my mom and took a nap--I'll have them wear them again--NOW on to the BIKE--Love it--will you please ride around the block and visit me?
Heather

Ellie said...

I love it! FINALLY I might add! Can't wait to see it when I come out this summer!

Anonymous said...

If that doesn't scream EMILY than I don't know what does! I'm sure your neighbors can't wait to see you on that thing! All you have to do is put Ollie in the basket and listen to the Wizard of Oz music (hee, hee)!

Anonymous said...

Em...love it. It is so you! Thanks,
S

Katie Hart said...

I Love it! Where can I get one?

Trish said...

I totally love your cruiser. I have a lime green one that I got last year for my Birthday. It is the best thing in the world. You will love cruising on it. I am glad to have a fellow cruiser!!!