Day 1. make overs at club Libby Lu and Disneyland!
Day 2. California Adventure and lunch at Ariels Grotto with the princesses!
Day 3. Competition! and Disneyland!
Day 4. American Girl Doll Store! and Wicked!
Day 5. Hang'n at Huntington Beach and traveled home!
What can I say, a couple of days of antibiotics and I am a new person! Now I can report on our trip! We had such a great time! It was so fun to go with my friend Sandi, especially because her girls are the same age as my girls and our moms our old friends!!! We ate, played, competed, ate, shopped, ate, went to WICKED!!! and played at The American Girl Doll Store!!! We really had a blast and can't wait until next years nationals!! Oh I almost forgot, our girls came in 2nd in both divisions! They beat bountiful in the hip hop division and that was a really big deal because they beat us at state. The boys had a great time in Phoenix and I will post their pic's soon!
ps.Thanks for everyones concern, I guess i'm on my way to a tonsilectomy:( I'm not quite sure when i'm going to squeeze that in!


7 comments:
so glad to see some pictures!!! it looks super fun!
i'm glad you're back! i KNEW you would LOVE Wicked...
fun pictures, sounds like a great week.
(i want to know how you do that tile photo thing, that's so cute)
I'm with her (above) on the tile photo thing.
And I'm glad you are feeling better and I'm jealous about your trip, but it's a good kind of jealous! I'm glad you had fun!
Laura and Maren, its all about picasa baby! Free place to download all of your pics, organize them , play with them, and blog them! it's the best! Picasa.com
So fun!!! What did you think of Wicked?
um, hi. me = jealous.
glad you are feeling better and that you had a fun trip.
Lily misses Emma. :)
sounds like you had a blast.
Strep?! That sux! Glad your feeling better!
How come I don't know about Wicked? And American Doll store? Where was I? I would have loved to go there! Dang - next time I'll have to save up some $ and go shopping! Dang!
Post a Comment