Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The one where i'm out of here!

I'm headed to Phoenix with Josh this morning on business...for him. I on the other hand will be laying by the pool....alone, reading a book....alone, swimming and sunning.....alone! Anyone jealous of me yet? Ta Ta, catch ya on thursday!

ps. if you happen to see my kids or dog roaming, please return them to their gramie!thanks.

6 comments:

LL said...

soooooo SO SO JEALOUS!
have fun and drink a diet coke for me.

Trish said...

I am TOTALLY JEALOUS!! You deserve it. I hope you have a great couple of days.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

swimming... reading... shopping.... and what ever else you're going to do..... ALONE!

Not fair! So jelous! Wanna come!

Have fun!
nancy

Kristi said...

yeah, whatever. have fun. i guess.

;)

Barnes said...

So Jealous--you didn't want to take me? I hope you are reading the book--because this time you have no excuse.

The Shupe Ohana said...

Sounds like so much fun. live it up, i am sure you will. you deserve it. have fun.
susie