josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
Ok are you posting every day or what! I definitely cannot be held to that high of a standard. Your family is absolutely adorable by the way!
Forgot to tell you I love the Friends titles. My sister loved it too!
LOVE that quote! Love that you're posting more...keep em coming! and GOOD LUCK with the gargening today.
love the quote! i heard about the throw up in the car, hilarious now, probably not so much when it was happening. I hope your car is smelling good.
oh ps, i wanted to give you an update on justin and heidi, don't worry you're not missing much, hard to believe iknow but she hasn't updated for a while, but i will keep ya caught up :)
Howdy. Hope you had a nice Holiday. Knowing you guys, you probably planted your garden, remodeled your house, and built a treehouse. ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok are you posting every day or what! I definitely cannot be held to that high of a standard. Your family is absolutely adorable by the way!
Forgot to tell you I love the Friends titles. My sister loved it too!
LOVE that quote! Love that you're posting more...keep em coming! and GOOD LUCK with the gargening today.
love the quote! i heard about the throw up in the car, hilarious now, probably not so much when it was happening. I hope your car is smelling good.
oh ps, i wanted to give you an update on justin and heidi, don't worry you're not missing much, hard to believe iknow but she hasn't updated for a while, but i will keep ya caught up :)
Howdy. Hope you had a nice Holiday. Knowing you guys, you probably planted your garden, remodeled your house, and built a treehouse. ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment