josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
who's baby? post a picture, I wanna see! HOW FUN FOR YOU!!!beware...it's not as easy as it use to be (or i'm just getting old)
We've had her since sunday, and we are just getting old.
Thanks for letting Emma come play today. We'll bring her back at about 10pmish. (seriously) I will bring you Choc Chip cookies too! Your a good friend to take M's baby, and of course she asked you. You are the best at babies! :)
So I saw you title and got all excited....for a sec. Have a fun week with the baby :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
who's baby? post a picture, I wanna see! HOW FUN FOR YOU!!!
beware...it's not as easy as it use to be (or i'm just getting old)
We've had her since sunday, and we are just getting old.
Thanks for letting Emma come play today. We'll bring her back at about 10pmish. (seriously) I will bring you Choc Chip cookies too! Your a good friend to take M's baby, and of course she asked you. You are the best at babies! :)
So I saw you title and got all excited....for a sec.
Have a fun week with the baby :)
Post a Comment