Thursday, September 25, 2008

The one with Mr. J. Appleseed.

I love how we celebrate certain people in this country.....
for example,

Mr. John Chapman aka Johnny Appleseed!!

Do you all know what this dude did? he planted apple trees
all over the united states, and for that we dedicated this day to him.
In doing that, Josh and I put on a shin-dig at Eliza's school.

Josh read the life story of Johnny,
We ate apples with carmel dip(or apparently licked dip),

We painted trees and apples using our very own arms and fingers,
and a little of our painting smocks got color too!


All in all a roaring success with the 4 year olds!
until next year Johnny......


(on a quick side note i have really ugly feet and was aware of it all day)
unfortunately it doesn't stop my love for the flip flop.


more importantly a HUGE shout out to my sis Shelice
for sending me this awesome craft apron! Does she know me or what!
I simply adore it, and cannot wait to officially craft in it!!

It's knd of hard to tell where it begins and ends but trust
me it is divine, and i love a good polka dot anything!!!
Love ya Sheece, you're the best!!!

8 comments:

Shelice said...

I'm so glad you like it. Happy, Happy early Birthday...at least I'm not late ;) I want your skirt. That print is wonderful. Love, love, love you!!!

Barnes said...

Way cute apron!! It totally fits you. And the skirt looks way cute with it!! What a model.

LL said...

look at you. do you people run that school? i'm just so impressed with you (and the husbands involvement) Did J Appleseed have an orchard here in MA? i think he did, Can you enducate me?
CUTEST apron, i love it.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

very cute apron. And sounds like good ole' Johhny Appleseed day was a hit! It's so cool that Josh can do things like that every so often!

LL said...

Leominster MA. I knew it.
thanks for the j Appleseed reminder. very fun

Holly said...

Shout out to Mr. Johnny Appleseed!
Aaliyah did some super cute things in Pre-school class also.

You make that apron look GOOD! Love it!

Shannon said...

Is she taking orders? love it

Kristi said...

I'm bitter that I never got to put one of my girls in H's pre-school! Fun day. teacher's pet...

Your apron is the bomb. Cute skirt too. Your toes, well not so much.

Kidding, and who really has cute toes? Mine look like little vienna sausages.