Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The one where you miss me....right?

do you wonder where i am when i don't do a post?
well today i have an answer.
i am in san antonio texas chauffeuring my hubby
around while on business.
now you may think FUN! and don't get me wrong
the break of winter dulldrums is nice.
BUT we were ushered into the lone star state with a
WINTER STORM WARNING.
no laying out for me.
winter to them is a little different than in utah,
freezing rain? i laugh at freezing rain!
today it is 59 and sunny.
where is that storm i cried about last night?
any who, i just wanted to say hi in case
you were wondering about me.
sort of self centered, i know.
i'll be home tomorrow.
bye ya'all.

4 comments:

Liza said...

Oh the ironies in life....let's begin with YOU driving in an unfamiliar city....in the rain! I love it.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I love San Antonio...I hope you enjoy every minute no matter what the weather does...at least your not in Calli w/ the earthquake ;)

Barnes said...

Hope you're having fun!! Enjoy! We'll see you soon.

Lovell Family said...

What in the world? ARe you hungry mother? Can I get a bagel w/ cream cheese? Does a decaf latte still count as caffeine? Girl, I have missed you. Megan gave me your blog address and I am caught up and utterly inlove with your adorable family!!! Can the littlest cutie look anymore like you? And I think Sam is a mini-josh! How is your mom and sisters? Your photos are amazing. Do you really only charge $50? I just paid about $300 and didn't even get the cd....i hope to be in slc this summer and you are totally going to shoot my stinkin' family!!! They are kind cute too. Love ya, Lisa Staker Lovell!!!!!