here's what I say. You have BEAUTIFUL hair, you always have. I say this...cut it to colloar bone length, I think that would be so cut on you. Still has a good amount of length but not too long. NOT that I'm saying yours is too long, cuz I'm not. Need I remind you...your hair ALWAYS looks perfect!
um... of course you're bitter about it kristi... WE ALL ARE!!! and i'm her sister. geez...ok em, i say go with lauras suggestion. your hair grows so freakin fast anyway, it will be long again by summer! although i do like the length it is now too. i feel your dilema. sorry!
Hmmmm. I'm just not sure on this one. I LOVE your long pretty hair and I'm still trying to duplicate it on myself...not so successful yet. How short are you talking? I'm gonna go with keep it long.
I think you should cut it, but this is coming from a person who gets bored with the same style and needs change. In the last 2 years I have gone from brown to auburn and back to blonde and from mid-waist length to chin length and from straight to curly depending on my mood. You have a gorgeous face so you can pull off any hairstyle.
By the way, you are just a little too crafty lately. I can't believe all the projects you are cranking out! I have a pile of "things I want to get to", but I can't keep my twins out of the nail polish, knives, scissors, etc. long enough to get to them. You always had the "decorated" side of the room in college. I loved it.
I love reading your blog. You do a great job of updating and I feel like I know what is going on with you again. I sent you a christmas card, but it got sent back, I need to get an updated address. Take care! Camee
No way, not that you wouldn't look great with short hair but I just know that whenever I cut my hair I like it for about a week and then have to spend FOREVER trying to grow it back, which I usually can't handle so then I'll cut it again. I would love to trade hair with you.
Your hair is beautiful long, however, I think short hair would give you some real style. Nicole, our granddaughter that lives with us cut her hair and it made her a babe. Go for it.
17 comments:
Never! Remember my long to short conversion? It has been a year and I'm not even shoulder length. You look beautiful.
If your bored, go with color.
Miss you,
Heidi
here's what I say. You have BEAUTIFUL hair, you always have. I say this...cut it to colloar bone length, I think that would be so cut on you. Still has a good amount of length but not too long.
NOT that I'm saying yours is too long, cuz I'm not. Need I remind you...your hair ALWAYS looks perfect!
you really do have fabulous hair... cut it, don't cut it. It's going to look perfect regardless.
And I'm not at all bitter about it.
:)
um... of course you're bitter about it kristi... WE ALL ARE!!! and i'm her sister. geez...ok em, i say go with lauras suggestion. your hair grows so freakin fast anyway, it will be long again by summer! although i do like the length it is now too. i feel your dilema. sorry!
it's just hair Emily! and it will grow back!
It is really pretty long! but hey - I'm all about change (such is the life of a hairdresser family!?!)
Cut it! Cut it! Chant with me now... Cut it! Cut it! Easy for me to say...I'm a big fan of change!
Hmmmm. I'm just not sure on this one. I LOVE your long pretty hair and I'm still trying to duplicate it on myself...not so successful yet. How short are you talking? I'm gonna go with keep it long.
Cut it, it would be such a fun change.
I think you should cut it, but this is coming from a person who gets bored with the same style and needs change. In the last 2 years I have gone from brown to auburn and back to blonde and from mid-waist length to chin length and from straight to curly depending on my mood. You have a gorgeous face so you can pull off any hairstyle.
By the way, you are just a little too crafty lately. I can't believe all the projects you are cranking out! I have a pile of "things I want to get to", but I can't keep my twins out of the nail polish, knives, scissors, etc. long enough to get to them. You always had the "decorated" side of the room in college. I loved it.
I love reading your blog. You do a great job of updating and I feel like I know what is going on with you again. I sent you a christmas card, but it got sent back, I need to get an updated address.
Take care!
Camee
I'm in the same boat with you sister! But I LOVE your hair so maybe a trim? Best of luck with that decision.
you win either way!
Locks of love? Just a thought. You already know you cause me to regularly break a commandment. love ya!
KEEP IT! but if your gonna do something then cut just enough to give to locks of love.
If you want a change AND your hair grows back fast anyway, go for it. Probably nothing too drastic though to begin with. Trust me on that one. :)
NO!!!
You have always have great thick hair.
However, Cute & timeless shoulder length A- lines are always fantastic in my eyes.
No way, not that you wouldn't look great with short hair but I just know that whenever I cut my hair I like it for about a week and then have to spend FOREVER trying to grow it back, which I usually can't handle so then I'll cut it again. I would love to trade hair with you.
Your hair is beautiful long, however, I think short hair would give you some real style. Nicole, our granddaughter that lives with us cut her hair and it made her a babe. Go for it.
Aunt Beverlee
Post a Comment