i won the "coolest mom ever" award.
oh, you haven't heard of that award?
oh, oh i see you thought you were the holder.
nope, sorry its me,
because i let my son skip school to go skiing with the crew.
i know, i know, some might say irresponsible! neglectful even!
i say cool.
5 comments:
Yep, I have to agree. For sure today you are the woman who carries the award of being, "Worlds Best Mom!" Congratulations!!!
I say good for you (and him) they deserve it...
very cool. Do it now while he's still in Elementary school!
ha ha. Love it...some day he'll call in to work for a sick day too. ;) The classes are intimadating at first but they are the best work out. You are coming! The insructors don't make it intimadating at all. they are awesome.
If you need an excuse note I'll gladly write it! Good goin'!
Post a Comment