Monday, February 2, 2009

The one where......


some ones been crafting again!
it all started with my door,
it just looked plain un-loved.
and who wants an unloved door during this season of love?
not me!
so i whipped up this wool heart.
i just love how the red and white look against the black.



next i needed a little valentines finery in my kitchen
but didn't want to spend any money.
so what always comes in handy?
scrapbook paper!
you know you buy cute paper when you have
no intention of ever using it.
well the other day i actually put it to use. 
i wanted something fun and wHiMsIcAl!
nailed it.




and certainly last but not least
crowns for 2 adored girls in my life.
we made these together on a sunday afternoon.
i had been promising them these forever
and i finally made good.


i hope you feel inspired to let the inner creator OUT!
it feel so good. promise.

5 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

i love your little whimsical globes... tdf. and that heart!! i think you need to link to heidi's blog and let people know YOU were the original creator of the fabulous crowns. you are inspiring!

Kristi said...

it's okay, i guess.

It's not like I'm over here cursing you and your cuteness.

or maybe i am.

sigh...

Shill and Company said...

So pretty. These cute items could be featured in a magazine such as Better Homes and Gardens. Way to go!

this is me said...

Wow, what darling crowns, where have I seen something like that??? ( teasing) I love the post Emily. The door is especially yummy. I hope you are well. I am missing those darling kids.

Heidi

Liza said...

You are an inspiration to us all!! :)