Saturday, February 21, 2009

The one where.....


easy come.....




easy go.....



after 7 years together my boys decided it
was time to split up.
they were needing their own space,
so being the good mother that i am 
i gave up my crafting room.
sam loves his new room.
that black wall is magnetized chalkboard
so he can hang up his art and also create it on the wall.
it still needs a little touch up 
but all in all i think it turned out pretty good.
the only bad thing is it has put me in the re-do mode.
i love it, josh hates it.(re-doing, that is)
stay tuned for ethans new digs.

5 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Very cute room! Did you take all the photo's on the walls? So sad the craft room is back on the back burner....
But I bet the boys are loving their own space!

Ellie said...

SO cute!

brooke said...

Emily, Brooke here (Liza's sister) yes, I am a lurker on your blog :). I have been wanting to do the magnetized thing in my boys room. Any tips? brookelewis167@msn.com

Darling room...love the blog. Did you cut your hair? I say DO IT!

Hydes said...

It turned out so dang cute!!! Can't wait to see what you do for Ethan.

Barnes said...

So that's what you've been up too. I love how the pictures turned out on the wall...I want to stop by and see in person sometime. I can't wait to see what you do with the other bedroom.