i may be a little biased about
this cute family,
after all they are family!
i had the pleasure
of doing pictures for my cousin and his sweet family.
not bad, if i do say so myself.
i'm back in business after taking the winter off,
so spread the word if you feel so inclined.
3 comments:
I'm extra grateful for your talent because now I get to see him...them...your amazing as usual! Love you...loved listening to your women's conference nuggets....seeing you, the kids, josh and best of all your cute baby belly. Hope the dinner party was a pleasure!
super cute.
Lacey is stressing over wardrobe choices for tomorrow...
Hey Emily, I need to get on your photog books and I CAN'T FIND YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER anywhere! Can you email me so I can see when you've got time to take some cute pics of my cute kids!? jeremymitchell7@msn.com
thanks!!
Randee
Post a Comment