could your kids have any thicker of hair? both look so stinkin cute. but that's what you get when their mom is... YOU! you are amazing emily. even your little "snaps" are amazing.
Love the cut little e! Handsome as ever Big E! I apparently can't update my own blog....but I have time to read yours........hmmmmmm. Must be that you are way more entertaining!
5 comments:
yep. love it!
there is nothing more adorable than a little girl with cute short hair.
LOVE IT!!!
and that's a professional opinion :)
so cute- both of them!
could your kids have any thicker of hair? both look so stinkin cute. but that's what you get when their mom is... YOU! you are amazing emily. even your little "snaps" are amazing.
Love the cut little e! Handsome as ever Big E! I apparently can't update my own blog....but I have time to read yours........hmmmmmm. Must be that you are way more entertaining!
They both look great!
Post a Comment