Thursday, July 16, 2009

my day...in bullet point form.

*wake up 
*eat breakfast
*clean up breakfast
*get dressed
*do the morning pick up
*watch carpet people install carpet
in baby boy carmacks room
(now you're pumped)
*go retrieve crib, changing table,etc...
and set up room
*know that friends are laughing because they
know i can't possible wait until sept. to do this.
*take picture of room for blogging friends
*sit by lamplight in babies room and dream
of him being here.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

sounds like fun!

Liza said...

More impressed that your day is not only planned, but documented before 11 am. :) YOU are a wonder! Can't wait to see the room all together!

LL said...

ALRIGHT LADY! I have to stop reading your blog. You make pregnancy and baby waiting sound so magical.
I had TWO dreams (that's two too many) last week that I had a sweet tiny new baby. I blame YOU!
Sounds dreamy, I can only imagine how cute the nursery is!
photos please, so I can dream about that next! :)

Emily said...

don't be disillusioned laura. every.thing.hurts. its these things that give me a will to live.

Barnes said...

Hey you forgot to say you also helped another friend put their nursery together...Thanks Em you're awesome!! Adorable room---loving it!!!