Thursday, July 30, 2009

question......

my white kitchen sink is looking dingy,
i need a sure fire way to make it 
sparkling white again.
i've tried a couple of things, and nothing
seems to be working.
help a sista' out!

leave your suggestions after the beep.

BEEP.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

The one thing that always works for me is comet. I hate using it but it works really well. I also love lime-a-way. It will clean anything!

Kristi said...

let me at it.

seriously. :)

sarah baldwin said...

comet. definitely comet. it works wonders!

laura s. said...

Soft scrub works really well too!

Kristi said...

k. I'll call you tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

hi Em, I just came back to reading after a long hiatus.

Magic Eraser will solve your woes. I love comet and use it religiously, but you will (hopefully) be shocked at how well the magic eraser does.

Happy cleaning - and hello again.
Heidi

Michelle said...

have you ever used a magic eraser? they save my life!

Kristi said...

It's been crazy here. i forgot about your sink. I can come tomorrow if you still need me! sorry!

kathy said...

i found your blog through my cousin (missy thompson) whom you know. I am a fellow photog I love your photography, you have some inspiring photos. I read your plea for a white sink. I have lived in my house for 10 years. I scrub with sink scrubs, however if i really want it to return to the white sink i know i purchased haha i fill the sinks with water then i put some oxi-clean powder in both bowls and let it sit sometimes overnite. I hope this works...let me know kwright6158@msn.com

kathy said...

oops it's not missy thompson thats her maiden name its Hyde