i SERIOUSLY just cheered out LOUD for you!!!! I'm so happy you don't have to have a c-section! SOOOO, can we start the guessing game... birthday. weight. all that fun stuff????
Um...it sounds like game over girl! Darn, I just discovered an amazing fabric store we were supposed to venture to before this happened, can't you rationalize with him?
of course I mean September. What's your due date??? Are you dialated? and I have to know...did you FEEL him turn? I have heard stories of women feeling the baby turn.
laura- no dialation, never have, never will. due date is oct.12th. and oh mama. i most certainly felt him turn. it wasn't pretty, i thought my ribs were going to break. but i'm glad he did it on his own!
9 comments:
i SERIOUSLY just cheered out LOUD for you!!!!
I'm so happy you don't have to have a c-section!
SOOOO, can we start the guessing game...
birthday.
weight.
all that fun stuff????
I'm going with the 22nd. Weighing in at 9lbs. 4oz. :)
and lots of dark hair, OF COURSE!
Um...it sounds like game over girl! Darn, I just discovered an amazing fabric store we were supposed to venture to before this happened, can't you rationalize with him?
laura, i hope you mean the 22nd of september!
of course I mean September. What's your due date??? Are you dialated? and I have to know...did you FEEL him turn? I have heard stories of women feeling the baby turn.
laura-
no dialation, never have, never will.
due date is oct.12th.
and oh mama. i most certainly felt him turn. it wasn't pretty, i thought my ribs were going to break. but i'm glad he did it on his own!
Yay! Seriously good news! 100% effaced? How's your pelvic bone feeling now? So happy for you that the Dr. didn't have to turn him.
yippee!!!!!
As a guy that reads your blog often (it's very entertaining) I would say yes. The word "effaced" makes me puke a little in my mouth.
Good luck to little Beckham Finn Carmack. That name screams success, royalty, chicks..
Post a Comment