so it must be documented that
we are all adjusting rather well
to griffins arrival.
no fits of rage, emotions are in check(most of the time)
many people, including me, were worried about eliza
and she has been a dream!
i think for some weird reason it helps that he's a boy.
all in all things have been perfect....
until the other day.
let me explain.
josh, eliza, griffin and i went to lunch.
griffin was in his carseat covered up fast asleep the whole time.
we ate, paid the bill, picked out suckers and left...
without Griffin.
now in our defense we only got out one set of double doors.
we didn't even make it to the car.
and you have to remember that for the last 5 years
its been just the 3 of us at lunch.
josh and i looked at each other and just started laughing,
then i started crying, just a little.
soooo there may be a few minor adjustments.
we're working out the kinks.
most importantly we've decided not to venture out into public
with him until he's walking.
you know, then its up to him to chase us down.
7 comments:
That would make me laugh and cry too. Glad to hear everyone is adjusting well. Yesterday I was at the park with Bronson. I started heading for the car hoping he would follow not wanting to be all by himself. He stopped and watched me for a second but then just kept running around in circles in the sandbox. After I got Levi in the car we played a fun game of "catch that Bronson." I think I'll be adjusting to having each child the rest of my life. ;)
That is awesome...in that, "EVERYONE does this at some point" sort of awesome! Whatever would we talk about if we were all completely put together ALL the time. Although you do come ridiculously close. :)
classic!
so funny! K these pictures of Griffin are so cute. I got to see him in person and the cuteness is unbelievable! He really does make you baby hungry. I felt it after you left! Love the faux hawk! And you are so crafty! love it.
GREATESET STORY!
you crack me up....
I kid you not, I COUNT my kids everytime we're in the car. Sometimes TWICE.
Glad everyone is adjusting so well :)
oh geez, who hasn't done that? ;)
So glad everyone is adjusting. Miss ya!
happens to the best of us! Hang in there - you will get the 5 kiddo thing down pat!
Post a Comment