dear griff.
oh griff, where to begin.
i took you to the doctor yesterday.
you have a little bit of a.....
how do i say it...... weight problem.
ok, not really a problem per say,
just extremely healthy.
the nurse said you were the perfect size.....
for a 4 month old.
i had to remind her that you are only 2 months old.
you are perfect---ly plump.
absolutely edible,
the sweetest thing,
and smart too!
the dr. said so.
i'd like to believe he doesn't
say that to all the chubby babies.
i love you, you little christmas ham.
i can't wait to see you crawl with those fat thighs.
actually i can.
don't ever change.
enjoy the cream.
love,
mom.
8 comments:
TDF!!!!!!!! i've been waiting for this photo shoot. thank you. thank you emily and thank you chubby griffin.
Oh my gosh, Emily, I'm hungry looking at his thighs...he is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you!
lol. He really is so perfectly yummy!
CUTEST post! ever.
Nothing beats cute babies in onsies. Merry Christmas!
He is one EDIBLE piece of pie isn't he? YUMMY! Love the pics!
I love those legs, I got some over here to nibble on too. He is such a sweet baby!!!!
um...wow. 14 pounds? You are kidding me. He is going to eat Ty who's only 15 pounds and a MERE 7 months older. That little chubbers really is to-die-for cute. Did your others enjoy the cream as much???
Post a Comment