Friday, March 5, 2010

i need your help.....

again!
ethan(the eldest)
is running for 8th grade office.
we need a slogan.
my ideas apparently...suck.
help us out.
pretty pleeeeaaaase.
and if you have a 7th grader at Fairfield....
on march 23rd pick Ethan Carmack,
instead of your nose.
hey, i thought it was good.

7 comments:

Lovell Family said...

Carmack - I've got your back! :)

Ellie said...

ethan offers you his protection

Ellie said...

e and f, a perfect pair
Ethan and Fairfield!

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shupe Ohana said...

i personally like the pick your nose one! sorry wish i had some ideas.

Shannon said...

He's not going for the pick Ethan, not your nose one? I love it. I've got nothing. But I'll let you know if I come up with anything brilliant.

LL said...

HOW DID HE DO? I didn't comment with an idea because I'VE GOT NOTHIN!
Let us know what you came up with.