josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
okay so photo #2 TOTALLY looks like the evil guy on The Incredibles ...what is his name...it starts with an "S"....Syndrome? Looks like lots of fun!!!
FUNNY! That last picture is such a great shot of you two.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw the pics, Syndrome!!! I think that is his name anyway.
I thought the same thing, he looks like the guy on The Incredibles!! I laugh so hard everytime we take pictures like that. Charlie loves it. And I love your Sunday line up!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
okay so photo #2 TOTALLY looks like the evil guy on The Incredibles ...what is his name...it starts with an "S"....Syndrome?
Looks like lots of fun!!!
FUNNY!
That last picture is such a great shot of you two.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw the pics, Syndrome!!! I think that is his name anyway.
I thought the same thing, he looks like the guy on The Incredibles!! I laugh so hard everytime we take pictures like that. Charlie loves it. And I love your Sunday line up!!
Post a Comment