
oh my gosh!
have you read this book?
i just finished it and had to blog about it right now!
it is so moving.
it is a "must read"!!!
i love pioneer and early settlers stories.
if you do to you will love it.
it is amazing the things they went through.
get it, read it, you'll love it. promise.
now back to reality.
i've been neglecting some "must do's" for the love of this book!
ps. you really can't "click to look inside". just the lame image i grabbed.
10 comments:
I just read the second and third ones of the series. That's right-it keeps goin! I loved it too:)
Emily
I am so glad that you kept reading. I was going to call you and see if you did. For those of you interested read past page 75 before you give up on it. It takes just a little while to get into but so worth it in the end.
I loooooved it too!
I have both the second and third installments if you want to borrow them...
thanks for the reminder. I have wanted to read this for a while now.
I'll look into it. I just have to finish the 3 other books I've started. I'm so not a good book reader.
This is an amazing book - one of my favorites too. Book 2 is good too, but book 3 is even better.
I had NO idea there was a series!!! I loved this book as well. And Holy Cow I haven't visited your blog for a while! I had so much catching up to do....I LOVED the Sunday set-up. Loved all the pics.
Make sure you read the 2nd and 3rd too!! I LOVED them!
Best. Book. Ever. EVER!
ditto. LOVED that book.
Post a Comment