Thursday, July 29, 2010

full circle moment.


our elders quorum and our young mens played a soccer game
against each.
it was totally awesome.
josh and ethan had fun trying to take each other out.
they had so much fun being on the field together.
ethan had always looked up to josh especially when it comes to soccer.
#11 holdin' strong.
good game. good game. good game.
{the motley crew}
sorry i forgot to post this sooner guys.
i love you both.
good game.

3 comments:

LL said...

I LOVE those pictures!
How cute to see them together.

sarah baldwin said...

THAT IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Liza said...

Now that was just good, clean fun!! I'm sure the game was good too! :) I just read your blog back a few posts and feel all caught up! I LOVE the date night pics with you, Sam and Da'Griff! What a great idea to document the whole evening. So cute.....completely negating your post about feeling inadequate. :)