i'm so excited to share with you what i've been doing for two months!
i have been helping one of my oldest and dearest friends plan her daughters wedding.
i know it was not without stress but we sure had fun!
amy wanted a carnival theme and we ran with it.
we had different tents all with a different treat!
popcorn tent!
cottoncandy tent!
we also had a rootbeer float tent but
i failed to take a picture of it. boo.
most of my close friends will remember these 5.
our cake tent.
complete with the wedding cake and cake pops for the guests!
the bride and groom stood under these darling lights.
the whole scene.
the picture just doesn't do it justice!
my kids got in on it and served sliders and
fries in snow cone cups!
and then we all got down and boogied!
don't ya love the cute aprons heidi made for
all of the helpers!
sam and amy sharing a dance.
and last but not least a sparkler tunnel to say goodbye!
11 comments:
Looks Amazing!!!! You did such a great job! Will you email me some of those pictures with the cute signs...who made those by the way?
I wish I would have known you when I was getting married!
Emily, you really did an amazing job, it was such an awesome night and i thought everything came together just right! what are you doing with all your spare time now?
ps looking forward to J dawgs...
Beautiful. So talented.
LOVE IT! Remember when you helped me rescue that horrible tulle disaster of a wedding? ACK!!!
Anyway, this is awesome. Just plan on helping me with my girl's weddings. deal?
seriously... who are you? that wedding was amazing. you did a fabulous job. when i get married again... you're hired!
It turned out so GREAT, looks like everyone was having so much FUN!!!
Fabulous, absolutely fabulous! It lived up to all of my imaginations (that you helped me paint so wonderfully in my mind). Thanks for posting pics - at least I got to see it here. Well done...now go take a nap.
Em it was perfect. You did such a great job, I don't know what Heidi would have done without you. We all had a blast, thanks for making Amy's big day so great!!
Wow, and double wow! I'm pretty much speechless.
REALLY?!! WOW! This looks like it's out of a magazine!
Beautiful work.
I cannot believe little Amy is married. I remember her and the little blond one when they were LITTLE!!!
Post a Comment