ok, i know that this blog appears to be all about griff.
because lately it is.
this baby is the best thing we've done in along time.
(besides the other 4!)
he is pure joy.
i honestly don't know what i would have done with myself this school year.
(i maybe could have thought of something)
at least 5 times a day josh and i say to each other,
"seriously? we have an almost 1 year old?we are so lucky!"
crows feet. i know. just say it.
this is a series i call WHEN MOMMY ATTACKS!
he just lays there and takes it.
i guess he's used to it.
so that's all i have to say about that.
and on a much bigger note.....
josh's dad suffered a stroke yesterday.
it was very scary for him and our family.
luckily his wife was right there with him and callled 911.
at first he was unable to talk or move his left side but
they were able to give him the "golden shot"
and he has made a miraculous recovery.
he will have some speech and physical therapy
over the next few days but should be able to come home soon.
scary.
we are so grateful for the power of prayer and priesthood blessings
because i know that both of those things played a huge role in this.
we are blessed.
3 comments:
Wow, Em, I hope Josh's dad makes a full recovery. That is really scary. Darling pictures of Griff. BTW it was so good to see you at Swiss Days. You are just as beautiful as ever.
these pictures are dreamy. I love them all!
Your pictures are so tender. I can truly feel the love that you two have for each other.
I am keeping Josh's dad in my prayers. Hopefully he will have a full recovery soon. I hope Josh is holding up okay. Poor guy.
Post a Comment