josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
I'm praying for your sweet mother heart...that first birthday is always a little bittersweet!BE STRONG!
I have more to say....just look at him, resting on the arm rest. ALL GROWN UP and MATURE!I love that you did a full year of pictures on the same chair. You're a fabulous mom!HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN!
Griff, how could you? Didn't he know he was supposed to stay tiny forever?! Love him. I really, really do.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm praying for your sweet mother heart...that first birthday is always a little bittersweet!
BE STRONG!
I have more to say....
just look at him, resting on the arm rest. ALL GROWN UP and MATURE!
I love that you did a full year of pictures on the same chair.
You're a fabulous mom!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN!
Griff, how could you? Didn't he know he was supposed to stay tiny forever?! Love him. I really, really do.
Post a Comment