Monday, December 6, 2010

haul out the holly......

i thought i'd share a little bit of my "christmasy" home.
i love how cozy it makes your house feel.
i also love how clean it feels when its down.
i really scaled back this year.
no individual trees in rooms,
no christmas village,
and its been nice just tweaking what i got out.





i hope you are enjoing the season.
it is busy and sometimes hectic,
but so good, isn't it?
i showed you mine,
now you show me yours.

4 comments:

LL said...

looks FABULOUS! But I'm not at all suprised. Fabulous is how you roll.
I won't show mine, I had to decorate for the ward party and so I lost all interest in bringing it all home to put back up :-) But yours looks GREAT!

Shill and Company said...

Absolutely beautiful. Of course, this comes as no surprise.

Kristi said...

Your house is always super cozy. I love being there. You are so good with little touches here and there.

Anonymous said...

Emily Carmack! You inspire me ;) Seriously, I adore your house.