josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
Such a sweet post about an absolute doll! Happy birthday Eliza!!!
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Liza!!!!
She is a BEAUTY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA!!!!
Dear Little Liza-I know around there you are always "eliza"...but you will forever in my heart be "little liza." Even when you are big....which you are getting to be. WAY TOO FAST! Happy Birthday. We love you.Love,Big Liza (& Co)
Love that girl, and I remember her birth so vividly - your little Christmas baby, with her Christmas basinette. Happy Birthday, Liza-lou!
sssooo absolutely beautiful! i can't believe she's seven. we love you eliza!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a sweet post about an absolute doll! Happy birthday Eliza!!!
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Liza!!!!
She is a BEAUTY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA!!!!
Dear Little Liza-
I know around there you are always "eliza"...but you will forever in my heart be "little liza." Even when you are big....which you are getting to be. WAY TOO FAST! Happy Birthday. We love you.
Love,
Big Liza (& Co)
Love that girl, and I remember her birth so vividly - your little Christmas baby, with her Christmas basinette. Happy Birthday, Liza-lou!
sssooo absolutely beautiful! i can't believe she's seven. we love you eliza!
Post a Comment