so i have to start out with the one and only picture of emma outside.
see her there.
on the side.
pink hat.
i'm lame.
good thing she knows i adore her!!

despite the sub zero temperatures we sure had a blast!
this was griffys first time in the snow.
he loved it!
he was constantly wanting to be outside.
but i have this weird thing about
wanting him to keep all of his fingers and toes!


it was so fun to see ethan snow board.
he's getting really good.


some serious air!
and he landed it!
way to go E!


bear lake, you never fail me.
snow or sunshine i love you either way!
see you in august!

4 comments:
I wish our boys could snowboard together! Looks like a great way to start the New Year!!!
so freakin fun... you guys are really know how to live :)
I have some great photos of your kids I'll get to you this weekend.
Lucky!
Post a Comment