Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wash.
how is it we don't get paid for this.
a full days work for a pat on the back.
bummer.
good thing i have personal job satisfaction.

and on a side note:
eliza sat down in the hall
to read her books to me while i did emmas hair
and griff plopped down right next to her and
sat there and listened to her intently.
i may need to exploit this.
i'm just say'n.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Put me down for laundry compensation!

Your XO banner is TDF.

Liza and Griff are adorable.

LL said...

Love that he likes her reading to him...you've got a good thing going over there!
As for the laundry, it's my FAVORITE task. Just don't ask me to dust or iron.
(i'm sorry, I know the love you have for ironing) I admire it!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

LOVE it! I used to love watching/listening to Mychel read to the boys.

I don't mind laundry if my laundry room isn't being over run with animal food. Then it's my nightmare! Ahh the joys of living in a house full of boys and a humid climate.