Eliza just looked too cute so of course we had to post her pics. She is headed off to pre-school at Buzy Bee's. I decided that I like orange mixed with lots of different colors. Happy Fall everyone!
Nice blog Em, I think mine looks better!! JK Great minds think a like. I still need to come see your new house. It looks so cute. We'll have to stop by one of these days, if my husband ever comes home!!
2 comments:
Nice blog Em, I think mine looks better!! JK Great minds think a like. I still need to come see your new house. It looks so cute. We'll have to stop by one of these days, if my husband ever comes home!!
Hey I have the cutest neighbors in town. Love the blog, I need to jump on the bandwagon one of these days and get myself one.
Melissa Hyde
Post a Comment