Friday, September 14, 2007

The one where we have a fairy!!







So Emma loves fairies and the idea of fairies, I think thats what brought the fairy to our house! The other day I was in Emma's room and I noticed a trail of glitter(everyone knows fairies leave a trail of glitter so you know they were there). I told Emma about it and we watched for further glitter sightings! Sure enough a few days later there was another trail. We decided to build a garden for her so she would take up permanent residence, Emma even built her a little house! It is so much fun! We'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Can I say DARLING!!! How absolutely fabulous for Emma to have a fairy visitor (or who knows, she may bring along some friends now that she has that sweet little house). I can't wait to see it live!

Lauri said...

I think you might have outdone yourself with this one! Absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen. Emma did a fabulous job on the fairy house. I can't wait to see it in person. Can I say Darling!!!

Laurel said...

Can you give us the phone number to that fairy? We'd like it to come visit us. So far we have only had a leprechaun.

Too cute. Good job mama Carmack.

The Shupe Ohana said...

Very cute Em. Always so creative. do you have any ideas in that creative head of yours to entertain a 17 month old. Please!!

I heard about your experience at the grocery store last night. i have done that before and it is a little frustrating, actually i have never done it with 4 kids in tow. your amazing..

Principal Sal said...

Your kids may enjoy this site
http://www.housefairy.org/