Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The one where I toot my own horn.

I decorated my porch today and I thought that it looked cute so I wanted to share. Mom this is for kind of for you since you have been in Georgia for a long time and you have not had a chance to see it.

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shelby said...

SUPER CUTE, EM!

Anonymous said...

keep "tootin" you've always been so talented.
VERY cute porch, nice work!!!

The Shupe Ohana said...

very cute em! do you want to come put my halloween decorations out.

just to let you know, gpa salmon passed away early this morning.

i also wondered if i could get your new address
thanks em
sus

Lauri said...

Sooooooooo darling. Thanks for the preview...can't wait to see it in person. Honestly Em, where do you get these cute ideas?

Anonymous said...

Looks pumpkin perfect.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Emily, I's so fun to see you and your cute children! Holly passed the blog on to me. Thanks!! Love, Julia F.