Ok, I never thought I would be this person but I'm putting it out there I LOVE MY DOG! In fact I love him so much that I didn't want him to get chilly when he went outside to do his business so..... I made him a sweater. He looks so cute in it and even if you don't like dogs(which I have to admit I don't like dogs in general, just my dog, and of course Shelby's dog)You have to admit you want to snuggle with that cute little face!!!
4 comments:
It doesn't get any cuter!
Yep, it's official - you've gone nuts! But I must say, that little puff of fur is too darn cute!! Can't wait to hold him!
Emily - this is Nicole (Monica's sister) - and I love you blog - I found it through Mon's and check it often...so cute! Your kids (and dog) are beautiful!
Monica and her family were evacuated, but are still in the area at a friends beach house waiting - and everyone is ok. I think they can get back into their neighborhood, but it's still really smoky and covered in ash. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.
Nicole
I feel like I have a new grandbaby!Ollie, Ollie, Ollie you are the cutest and so lucky to be in the Carmack Clan.
Post a Comment