Friday, February 29, 2008

The one where I've lost my will to blog.

Well not really. I just find that if I don't have a picture I don't really blog. Is that lame or what!

I guess while I'm here I'll update on some of our happenings. SO maturation was totally lame(those were Ethan's words) Josh gave that a strong second. Ethan did inform us that he doesn't want the "talk" yet, he said he's not ready to hear it! whatever. What age did you out there give your kids the talk? nevermind, I think I have the oldest kids of all of my friends!

Moving on.

Eliza has had the fever gunk that has been going around. That made for a few days of being at home and I was able to get a lot done! Nothing like a little sickness to keep you on track!
Also before she got sick she got her ears pierced! crap, there was a good post with a picture opp. that I missed, see I'm off my game!

Some thing's to look forward to!

11 more days until our "girls trip" to nationals! Can you say Disneyland, American Girl Store, Wicked? Oh I can't wait! Don't worry, the boys are going to Phoenix for spring training! I keep telling them they are gong to have as much fun as us! They aren't buying it but they are still excited!

Well there you have it, a post without a picture, I think it went well. Oh who am I kidding? Everyone likes a good picture! Where is Eliza with those cute little earrings when I need her!

7 comments:

Shelby said...

I know it's hard to post without a picture..good girl!

Heather said...

I do it all the time. It's harder for me to post a picture.

Kristi said...

I've got your back on this one. No photo blog post for me today too. :) I'm sooo jealous of your upcoming california trip. Sounds dreamy....

The Quist Family said...

Your trip sounds so fun!! Your blogs are so fun, picture or not.

LL said...

love when you post! seriously, picture or not, I love seeing a new one.
Can't wait to hear about your trip. I'm especially excited for you to see WICKED!
Have FUN FUN FUN!!!

Hydes said...

Wicked!!!!

Michelle said...

Hey, who's that cute family in the hometown magazine? You should of told Jayson you'll only pose for commission, like 50%. :)