josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
Ok I know that picture is terrible of me, but I have been really sick...again, and I have been getting up really early for cheer practice so please love me in spite of myself, I just had to have a picture with my honey on V-day. ok i'll stop now.
Emily you always look fabulous. CUTE pictures!!! What a great looking group.(LOVE Emmas new haircut)
What a cute family!!
Your famiy is so cute!! We really need to get together. I am seeing you all the time driving around in the burb. Maren would LOVE to see Sam again.
awww... I'm feeling the love. Have you really been sick again? coughHIVcough;)
you're a dream! thanks for the secret, can't wait to try it.THANK YOU!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok I know that picture is terrible of me, but I have been really sick...again, and I have been getting up really early for cheer practice so please love me in spite of myself, I just had to have a picture with my honey on V-day. ok i'll stop now.
Emily you always look fabulous. CUTE pictures!!! What a great looking group.
(LOVE Emmas new haircut)
What a cute family!!
Your famiy is so cute!! We really need to get together. I am seeing you all the time driving around in the burb. Maren would LOVE to see Sam again.
awww... I'm feeling the love. Have you really been sick again? coughHIVcough
;)
you're a dream! thanks for the secret, can't wait to try it.
THANK YOU!
Post a Comment