So today my darling son came home from school and informed me about the maturation program at school next week. My first instinct was to joke so I muster up as much sarcasm as humanly possible and say, "don't worry they are just going to inform you about your changing body." He was mortified. He is a pretty innocent kind. I said,"haven't you and your friends discussed, you know, stuff?" He looked at me like I was speaking spanish. I was sort of relieved, I want it to come from us and by us I mean Josh. SO wish us luck next week, I think we may need it.
ps. as Ethan went outside today he yelled,"enjoy the boy for next week I will be a man!"
crap.


9 comments:
Um yeah. It's not any funner when it's your daughters, so buck up for that. I think turning the whole thing over to Josh is a grand plan. Go with that.
Oh, did you find a petal punch for your cards? I need to see what you came up with. Did you get some cute ones? Our next swap is the end of march, so I need inspiration. BTW, Bo Bunny has a decadent new line called "Ella". I'm pretty sure you need it.
Emily. He's such a cute MAN! You're going to have trouble with all the ladies...i love that they're so innocent! good luck with that talk. (josh)
Sounds like fun, good luck with "THE TALK."
Way to funny...glad that you are going to be old enough to have your son have the MAN talk--good luck!!!
Ouch! We had "the talk" with Jessica... she was completely discusted.
Then we braught Elisabeth into our room for the same descussion. Her reply was "That's totally awsome!"
You can guess which one we'll be worring about!!!!
Love your blog. Can I add you to my list???
crap is right!
Hey guys,
I'm not sure how we stumbled onto your blog but I'm glad we did. You guys are the cutest, I can't believe how big your kids are, time flies. Anyway good luck with the maturation program, that's hilarious! :)
Emily, I am so glad that you found my blog, now I have yours. I love it. I really need to come and see you. Once every once in a while is not enough. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment