Sunday, March 23, 2008

The one where its not all dresses and eggs folks!(though it appears that way)


Happy Easter everybody! I hope it was great for all! We had a really fun day! It started with a treasure hunt for the easter basket, yes one basket for all to share! It was full of fun items for spring i.e. jumpropes, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, nerf football, a movie, and a couple of new books! The kids seemed thrilled, small and simple people! Then a chat reminding of the real reason for easter, they did pretty good! Then on to 9:00 church, we heard some really great talks today and I gave the Easter lesson for our primary class and taught the importance of the real meaning of easter, I really hope my kids understand that, maybe we'll start doing easter on saturday. Do any of you do that? Then it was off to my dads for an easter feast and egg hunt then to my moms for another easter feast!(having divorced parents is completely underrated! although I don't suggest it!)

All in all it was a very fun day. I hope all you you had a good one and that we can all remember our Savior on this and every day. I am thankful for his sacrifice , the resurrection, and the knowledge and comfort that brings. Wow kind of heavy for a blog but I just thought i'd share:)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

LL said...

CUTE!!! just looking at those pictures feels like SPRING. I love it.
I do need to know how you curl your girls hair...I'm wanting Jane's long but she doesn't like sitting through the curling of it.
HELP the hairdresser know how to do hair :)

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Yeah, I saw you hon taking pics of your kids yesterday morning in the front yard. Your kids are too cute. I love Easter Sunday and all the little kids dressed so cute! I boycotted celebrating the Easter Bunny yesterday... tonight for Family Night the Easter Bunny will be coming to our house.
But celebrating on the night before.... that's a good idea. I might convert to that!

Shelby said...

Your kids look so very cute! Looks like fun was had by all!

Barnes said...

Looks like so much fun..wish I could've been there with you for WICKED--the best show ever!!!

Barnes said...

Sorry-posted on the wrong blog post...Saturday is the day the Easter Bunny comes to our house. It makes it so much easier for all of us and we can focus on the REAL meaning of Easter along with seeing family and enjoying being together. Highly recommend it.

Jeanette said...

Very Cute blog. It was so much fun to see you last night. I relaized that I got your blog address but not your email address will you please email it to me...jperry@perryhomesutah.com. Thanks

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures.

ps. How do you put your pictures together like that? It looks really cool.

pss Isn't the American doll story crazy? I went into the one on 5th Ave. it was pretty impressive.