Monday, April 28, 2008

The one with all the yummies on sunday.


This here above is what you call a little bit of HEAVEN. I found the recipe for these little darlin's online, and let me tell you ouchie mama, you will be in a happy place when you partake of these little wonders. You can link here and find the recipe.....trust me, you're gonna wanna do this....now!!! http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/02/apple_dumplings/ happy happy eating!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LL said...

those really do look good. I'm laughing at the ingredients, MOUNTAIN DEW! nice.
I'll have to give it a try.
Thanks.

MUCKAMUCK said...

can I post this on MUCKAMUCK?
it looks SO yummy, can't wait to try it!
LL

Candy McCall said...

well, I hope it's ok that I check your cute blog out every so often, ok often. These look really great. I went to the website. good stuff.
anyway, would ya mind if I added your link on my blog? So I don't go through shel's anymore? :0(

LL said...

Emily-i finally made these tonight and OH MY!!!! Yummy. SO SO SO not healthy but almost worth it.
Chris LOVED them. They're a keeper, thanks for sharing.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

UUuugh! Yum! I can't believe how easy these directions are. And I love desserts like this!
Thanks for posting about them! Yummy. Can't wait to try it.