Monday, April 28, 2008

The one with my boys.


It has to be said that I absolutely adore my boys. For the most part they are best buds. Sam absolutely idolizes Ethan, wherever Ethan is Sam is sure to follow. Ethan is so patient with him and I have to credit Sam's mad soccer skills(he's averaging 6 goals a game) to Ethan being willing to take the time to teach him. Sam can be a pill but nothing warms my heart like hearing Ethan say,"where is Sam?" and vice versa. I know these days are numbered with junior high approaching in another year but I hope that they can always be friends. Just now I heard Sam and Eliza asking Ethan to go and jump on the tramp and Sam said,"hey, we can be ninja's!!" and Ethans reply,"Let's go, I love you guys." ouch.my heart.

ps. i know that in 20 minutes they will be beating the crap out of each other but let me have my moment.
pss. please don't let this post distract from the recipe below, you must make these apples!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Holly said...

You know with 4 girls I don't know what would be harder....what H was I thinking!

I have already made arrangments to ship them to boarding school in France when they hit Puberty. Abbie is flying out next weekend :)

LOL!

Handsome boys you have!

LL said...

parenting envy shining through. I feel like my boys fight 97% of the time...BUT, when they get along, oh what a happy day it is.
CUTE boys!!! and WAY TO GO SAM, mad soccer skills, that's impressive.

Kristi said...

You know we love those Carmack boys!

Barnes said...

They are such cute boys--I always have to stop and talk with them when I see them roaming the streets because they are so cute!!! What a great mom you are!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Your boys are so cute - always happy and smiling and saying hi to us. Just a reflection on their parents... cause ya'll are the same. We love having you for neighbors!

The Shupe Ohana said...

em, i thought i sent you an invite, anyways, maybed i don't have your right email. i will try again, let me know what your email is , thanks!