
Yesterday was Josh's mom's funeral. Funerals are never fun but this was such a nice day for our family. We were able to say goodbye to someone we loved so dearly. Josh spoke and gave the best tribute to his mom, he is such a good speaker and it was absolutely perfect. Ethan was a pallbearer for his grandma and if you ever want to have your heart feel like its being torn in two witness that moment. It was painful and yet so nice for him to be involved. It brings closure to a really hard time for our family and we are glad its behind us, and we now look to a new day without our grandma. I couldn't ask for a better guardian angel for my kids.
I can't thank you enough for the love and support we have all felt and the tender mercies that have been given to our family. thank you. thank you. thank you. You know who you all are.
I can't thank you enough for the love and support we have all felt and the tender mercies that have been given to our family. thank you. thank you. thank you. You know who you all are.
11 comments:
so sweet, i'm glad it was a nice day for your family. I've thought of you guys so much the last few days! thanks for the update.
Lump in throat...
I knew for all his worrying that Josh would do an amazing job. I'm glad it was a neat day. She was an awesome lady.
We had hoped to be at the viewing, but it conflicted with Lacey's family Birthday party, and we just couldn't sneak away.
I am so glad it was a nice day for your family. I have been thinking about you guys every day!!!!
That's such a great picture of her! I'm crying all over again. It was a super nice funeral and a great tribute to her. Love you all lots!
That's such a great picture of her! I'm crying all over again. It was a super nice funeral and a great tribute to her. Love you all lots!
I know that I am going to find myself talking out loud her alot. My Sis has always been an anchor for me. We grew closer through the years as we united to take care of our aging parents. She has given me wonderous advice in tough times and had me laughing my head off many other times. Wisdom was a great characteristic of hers and I feel so blessed to have such a great spirit in my life. I know she'll be watching us and it will make me stand a little taller and try a little harder.
i really am so sorry about losing josh's mom, we all got a little emotional when we found out in St. George, i didn't know her, but i know you guys and i can only imagine how hard it would be to lose someone so close. i am glad you have such great memories of her. it was fun to see you the other night.
I am glad all went well. I have been thinking of your cute little ones and how hard that must be for them. Glad to hear you are doing well. See you soon.
Good to see you at the bun basket!
That;s fine to put us on your links, we'll do the same!
The funeral was perfect. I left the funeral wanting to take all the good from her life and carry it with me. I still have her voice in the back of my head chuckling. Though it was sad, I really felt uplifted. Now I'm crying again. I've done all the stuff I need to do, so now I can do the stuff I want--a little more blogging. Love you guys!
Thanks for posting the pix on Sister Karen. She was so special to everyone and her constant encouragement to me will never be forgotten. I miss her dearly, but know she is joyful now, especially watching this blog and her grandkids grow. Cheers.
Post a Comment