Yesterday was Tanners 4th birthday. My sister Sarah and I had babies 4 months apart and we called them "the babies". Even now, Eliza is our baby but Sarah had another baby after these two and yet they are still "the Babies!!" Tanner had a cowboy cookout for his party and it was darling....here are a few shots from our fun night!
6 comments:
CUTE KIDS!!!
I love seeing pics of Sarahs little family, they're adorable!
Happy birthday to Tanner!
Happy Birthday, Tanner! I swear he was just born a few months ago. The good news is that Tanner & Eliza have grown up, but you & Sarah look youthful as every. :)
What cute pics I can't believe how much Tanner looks like Sarah. Cute little baby Eliza!!!!
Cute kiddies. I miss little Tanner and fam. oh, the good old k-8 ward days. Happy birthday!
What a cute boy Sarah, Sarah has. Tell her hi for me. I hope you had a great time away from the kids in Arizona with Josh.
Holy Moly, I remember those babies too! Time flies, cute, cute, pictures.
Post a Comment