Friday, April 18, 2008

The one with todays simple abundance.

I'll spare you the picture, because it wasn't pretty. But today I was driving in the car with my good friend and our 4 collective children, two dressed as princesses and two dressed in frowns. Both mothers and aformentioned children had not eaten for nearly seven hours...now add rush hour, low blood sugar, and the mention of "bad Dumb and Dumber quotes" and you may ask yourself "why were you grateful for this?"....because I was simply there, alive, and happy to be a part of it. Sometimes chaos is bliss....especially when its over.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Emily said...

ummmmm.....should i go private? what is up with the random comment?

LL said...

don't go private, it's a spam thing.
ALTHOUGH, they have a good point, your post is likeable and your blog interesting :)
LOVED this post. loved it. such a blessing when we have those moments of gratitude for the very simple things--especially mid-chaos.
thanks for the reminder,made me smile

Trish said...

I love your simple abundance moments. They make me really stop and remember how wonderful life really is.

Maren said...

I truly believe you are now a saint. St. Emily....

Kristi said...

Just ignore the spam comment...

What fun have you been up to? Loved the post.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "thankful for crazy moments" comments!

That is our household/car rides every day....I shall count them as a blessing and move on!

Hope all is well with you!

Michelle said...

Hey Carmack Family,
Sorry to hear about Grandma Carmack, we also lost a grandma about the same time. It is very hard, but the day of the funeral was a very healing and wonderful day for our family as well.

I love your cute thoughts, life really is such a treasure.