I can't tell which is which! I'm either lazy or busy, but blogging has gone by the way side for me lately! Don't worry I still check everybody's blogs I just don't want to take the time to update mine! (ok it's lazy!) so here's the quick update....
Baseball is in full swing around here and I love watching Sam, he is the only one on his team that get's in a serious "ready position" and it is hilarious! he is so intense!
I am also in full swing with the new cheer squad, they are an awesome group of girls and I really feel energized by their youth, yes I am coaching again this year! GO VIKES! (ok its too busy!)
I had an awesome mothers day! Josh spoiled me all week! I was stoked about my gift though....drum roll please.....a canister vacuum! I know it sounds lame but it is exactly what I wanted! it does the floors so much better than sweeping! i'm still giddy! the kids also gave me their darling homemade things and I look forward to that each year! I thought how sad a day it will be when there isn't a paper cup full of dirt and seeds in my kitchen window:( Iwould hate to think Josh buttered me up all week because there was jazz game on on mothers day! but of course I was nice and LET him watch it!
Now on to the planting....i got all the flowers and pots done on saturday and now I can move on to the garden!! Nothing makes you feel better than a hard day's work and your hands in the earth all day! (ok, back to too busy!)
Well that's it for me! A sneak peak into my busy, lazy life! I will post some pic's of the flowers and also my new backsplash when I'm not feeling lazy....because yes, lazy wins for now!
7 comments:
i know you--the answer is BUSY! not a lazy bone in your body.
Sounds like good things going on over there. We have yet to start our garden...add THAT to the list,
darn it.
You must post pictures, I need to see your flowers so I can copy :0 no really, i'm serious.
emily-
I am so glad you found me in blogger world. I love checking out how your family is growing! Your kids are darling. Sounds like you are staying busy as always... one of these days, I would love to get together!
Of course you are busy! I'm glad your backsplash is in. Do you love it? I'm coming over this weekend - I'm having Emily withdrawls....
Emily- Greg and I just started a blog and were trying to find fellow bloggers and we found you! (from Amys sight) hope that is ok! I know Greg still talks to Josh, and now that we moved we want to stay in touch w/ everyone. Hope you guys are doing good. Here is our link melanie-palmerfamily.blogspot.com.
i am pretty sure the answer is busy!! we just did our back splash too, i would love to see yours!
I totally want to see your back splash...I need to come and see it in person!! And the flowers I hope you love them!!! They look great.
That is a GREAT type of BUSY!!! I love it. I still need to do my flowers and garden. Can't wait to see the backsplash. We are getting ready to do our in the next week or two. Post those pictures soon so Maybe I can copy :)
Post a Comment