Saturday, May 24, 2008

The one with the magical month of May!

What a fun and busy month we have had so far! I was able to go on filedtrips with both Ethan and Emma, I have to say this is not my favorite thing. I don't know why , I can't explain it. When I'm there its great its just if I had my choice my kids would love me regardles of coming on fieldtrips or not. Don't even get me started on volunteering! Don't I "volunteer" every night that I help them with their homework? I told you not to get me started. Its guilt that I carry. Eliza also finished her first year of preschool, it got me thinking this time next year I'll have one done with elementary and pre school...tear. Sam still has his kindergarten graduation this week and he is so excited for next year to stay all day and eat lunch! I hate first grade, I dread it more than kindergarten. Its hard to have them gone all day...at first, i'm sure i'll get over it!!!
Oh I forgot to mention the darling Mothers Day tea that Emma'a class did. They played their ukelele's and read us stories and of course had goodies! Her teacher is the best! Happy rest of May!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

LL said...

FUN! i love to see pictures of your gang...so cute.
looks like a fun month @ Carmacks.
Happy Summer!!!

Holly said...

Love your cute pictures! I have to agree with you on the whole field trip thing. I DO it, but I sometimes don't like it. I think it is the bus ride there and back that sends me reaching for the Xanax. My kids love when I go and with 3 in School or Preschool...it seems like I am there ALOT! That reminds me to go get more refills on that Xanax! LOL

Kristi said...

We won't be so busy once school lets out, right? How have I not noticed that Eliza's hair is so long? She is growing up way too fast, time for another Carmack baby. Really. Seriously. Now.

Miss you! Thanks for the Gardner Village help. It was a good trip...

Lisa said...

So cute! Love the pics and that Aspen and Eliza are looking so cute together in the one photo.

I know collages are supposed to be easy but I'm clueless without someone to walk me through the process. I really want to learn how. Will you show me how?

eredd said...

i love it! you make a great case about volunteering! the picture with aspy and liza, sooo cute. those two are lookers. SERIOUSLY!!

Rebekah said...

Love your blog! I've joined the blogger world. Check it out, me as a blonde.

Kurt and Tami said...

What a cutie that little Eliza is! She and Aspen look so sweet. I enjoyed teaching her this year.