Sunday, June 15, 2008

The one with the double header weekend.
















Wow, what a weekend we had.

It all began with a friday night fathers day extravaganza date!!

My friend Rachel and I planned a date for our hubbies.

First we rented scooter's as our mode of transportation for the night!

It was awesome. We ate dinner up the canyon at RUTH's, and if you

haven't been there, go, it's yum with an awesome atmosphere.

Then we saw the sights of Salt Lake all from our scooters!

Next we went to the U2 laser show at the Gateway Planetarium, that was sort of lame.

(But something fun and different.)

And last but certainly not least...dessert at the DoDo, and again if you haven't been there Go!!

We had a fun night and we love the Ratchford's, only next time Rachel and I are flying

solo on the scooters!!!

Now on to SATURDAY!

We had a call from our good friends the Fishers!

We started our night at Corbin's, YUMMY.(do you see a pattern here?)

We like good food! But who doesn't?

We then took a drive up beautiful Morgan canyon to have dessert at Taggart's.

Now you have to go there!

It is some of the best dessert ever, the nice lady cut them in 4 so we could share!

Then we went and hung out at Owen's parents house, and I never laugh as hard as

I do then when I am with the Fishers. "Rabbey? Rabbey."

Thanks for the fun guys, you're the best.(and owen and i didn't even end up in a fight)

Josh and I have really been blessed with good friends, new and old.

We love date night. Even though we can't party like this every weekend,

we sure love it when we do!!!

8 comments:

LL said...

looks SO fun! we also had a double header weekend. Six Flags Friday and Saturday...
i like how yours didn't involve children, long lines or $9 french fries.
You look so cute!

Holly said...

Love Ruth's! Love the DoDo!

Very fun! Cute pictures!

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun!

Our blog is now private but I don't have your email address to send you an invite. Please email me at
lisacabarlow@yahoo.com.

Kristi said...

Seriously? You rented scooters? When are we doing that? Cute pics of you & the fishies. :) You had one awesome weekend!

Emily said...

Anytime Kristi...anytime.

melanie said...

HOW FUN!!! I NEED A WEEKEND LIKE THAT! YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE!

Shelby said...

Looks super fun!

Anonymous said...

Rermerly - is that rereally you?? Rrooks Rrike you rhad a RRgreat time!! Can't wait for the next date - Snowbasin anyone?!