Sunday, June 22, 2008

The one with the fun photo shoot.




So my sister Sarah wanted some shots of her kids Tanner and Libby. Tanner plays the electric guitar and gets himself in that get "get up" to "rock out", he is so funny! And of course sweet Libby. It was really fun! I'm sure after I take my classes i'll be mad knowing how much better these could have been, but it's sure fun practicing!!!!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Incredible!!! What amazing pictures of these beautiful children...I love that I'm their Gramie. Em..you have the eye and the talent. You go...

Maren said...

Who says you need classes?! What amazing pictures!

You are very talented.

I'm sure it helps to have such cute subjects, but seriously, you are good.

Amanda said...

You have a great eye! I can't wait to see what your photos look like after your classes. Let me know how those are because I would like to take a class as well.

LL said...

Sarahs kids are ao adorable...and you are incredibly talented. You really do have the eye.

The Ratchford Family said...

Lovely photos again you have the eye. I love the one of the kids feet at the table. Have fun Cheer Camp, if you can call it that. Have an Aggie Ice Cream for me.

The Shupe Ohana said...

you are a natural, those pics are awesome. If you ever want to practice on 2 cute little boys, i know some that would be willing to pose for ya. :)
susie

Shelby said...

very cute, you're a natural!

Holly said...

Can I schedule you now to take our family fall picture?

:) Gorgeous!

Rachel M said...

Owen is always available as a test subject for you:) If you can hanlde him talking the whole time! That poor kid hasn't had his picture taken since he was like a year old! You've got the knack sister! Called Inkley's, don't need to sign up-they always have room so I'm a definite!

Kristi said...

awww.... These turned out just darling. Tanner looks so big in that first shot! I need a good close-up of Libby bugs cute face. :) I'll bet Sarah was thrilled with these!

zac said...

I love you!!!

S

Holli said...

Hey Emily,
I hope you aren't mad I peeked at your blog. Sandi is always talking about how cute it is. Your family is so stinking cute.

Emily said...

holli you are welcome anytime! how so i look at yours?