Thursday, June 5, 2008
The one with Vegas Baby!
So now that I've done my wifely and motherly duty and blogged about birthdays(please fell free to still comment so my boys feel loved) I can blog about my fun, fun, super fun weekend! My college roomie Jeanette is getting married so why not a weekend in Vegas to celebrate!! We shopped, ate, layed out, and the highlight....Beatles "LOVE" by Cirque du Soleil. It was amazing and quite an experience, I wish everyone could have the chance to see it because to describe it does not do it justice! This is such a fun group of girls and I am already thinking of another excuse to get back, Vegas on the whole is pretty much gross, but the shopping is awesome and being there with friends makes it even better!!! Congrats JJ, I love ya!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i can't see the picture. lame!
well, i'm heading off for a girls weekend myself. Three cheers for girlfriends and get aways.
me no see picture....
Um, whatever. Could you possibly play more than you do? If I didn't love you so much, I could really hate you. ;) Seriously, I'm glad you got to go, and that you had such a fun weekend! maybe.
Post a Comment