Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The one wtih Joshua Neil's Birthday!


Today is the birthday of my main squeeze! I attacked him with the camera and he was a good sport! I just wanted to capture the true Josh! He is the best husband, father, and friend in the whole world. He does so much for our family, and he always keeps things light! When I start to stress out he always calms me down, that is one of my favorite things about him. He is always positive and willing to help, our kids love to play with him and I am so glad they can always play sports together! I could go on and on so I think I will:

10 things I love about Josh.
1. He is a hunk.
2. He is sweet.
3. He is a great listener, and problem solver.
4. He honors his priesthood(cheesy, I know, but it is so true)
5. He always lets me choose the movie.
6. He folds the whites.
7. He works hard for our family.
8. He is willing to help anyone!
9. He let's me win, and is always first to say I'm sorry.
10.He is a great kisser!! ( it has to be said, he was kind of famous for it in the early 90's)

I am so lucky that he chose me for his wife, for many more reasons than those listed above, so 3 cheers for Josh today! Hip hip horray! Hip hip Horray! Hip Hip Horrray! Love ya babe.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

LL said...

here I am, first to comment AGAIN. i stalk you and I'm not ashamed.
I remember those scandalous rumors about Josh...dirty dirty :) isn't that why you married him.
don't know the old man too well myself but I have always admired the fun relationship you two have!
Happy Birthday to your main squeeze! Hope he gets some


cake.

Emily said...

LL, you are the best! Thanks for the comments, it keeps me blogging, I can always count on you!!! And yes he will be definitely getting some......cake.

Holly said...

Happy birthday to your honey! Cute tribute!

Kristi said...

Josh's past sounds perfectly scandalous.;) Happy B-day, Josh!

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!! I love that we share the day, even though I cannot remember the last time I saw you. Thanks for letting Emily come party with us in Vegas. We loved it. I hope you had a great day and Emily and the kids spoiled you rotten!!

Ellie said...

UNCLE JOSH! awww...i love you guys! I can't wait for august, my mom sure can though :p

Michelle said...

and he was one heck of a sunday school teacher. Happy birthday Josh, hey wanna come help Jared finish our basement, ha ha just kidding. You guys are so cute.

melanie said...

Oh sugar!!! Josh, you areas hot as ever. I hope you werent sleeping on MarketStar time. Love, Greg

melanie said...

Oh sugar!!! Josh, you are as hot as ever. I hope you werent sleeping on MarketStar time. Love, Greg