Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The one with more photos!




Just a few fun shots of some of my favorite kids!!
Now if someone could come and show me how to use photoshop that would be great!
Because I am apparently lame!
I unfortunately had a few blurry photos this time,
i'm not quite sure what I did different.
So if someone wants to help me out with that also that would be great too!
I guess you learn as you go and I will keep plugging along.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Barnes said...

So cute--those little ones are so perfect for this kindof thing...hope my little ones turn out as beautiful as these did-still on for Thursday?

Holly said...

So cute. Seriously do you take appointments?

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I'm in awe!
oh yeah, and BTW LOVE your cabinets!

eredd said...

Well those are the cutest kids I have ever seen!! I am of course alittle biase. I love the pictures you are so good!!

LL said...

love them ALL, every one. Cute kids, great pictures...you've got such an eye for set ups, i love it.

Maren said...

LOVE the pictures!

Carrie said...

I love your blog and photo skills. Keep up the good work. I will be looking for pointers. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog.

carrie.baclayon@gmail.com

Just don't expect too much.

Kurt and Tami said...

I love the one of them together. I'm excited for you to take pics. of Brooklyn.

Kristi said...

c-u-t-e!!!

Missed you at D-land. My corndog was a little bland w/out you. :(

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Dearest darling adorable creative trendsetting sister of mine!

Please check your e-mail from the 19th of July. Then check out the date of my first blog entry. Then get back to me :D

xoxoxooxoxoxooxoxox
s

Lisa said...

Hey! I know those kids! :) Great shots of beautiful kids!!

I'm with you - photoshop would be helpful to know. I know of a workshop coming up in the next few months. I'll let you know when I hear the details.