We had a super fun day with our friends yesterday hang'n at the pool.
Now, we usually do Cherry Hill but my kids love a good pool,
so how could we resist!
I think Eliza must have gone off the diving board 50 times!
She loved it and is fearless!
Thanks for the invite(big Liza)
We can't wait to do it again!
7 comments:
That pool looks sooo fun! What a fun day! I can't believe Liza was diving!!
Sweet memories! I spent many a summer day in HS, eating turkey sandwiches at Diet Cokes by the Oakridge pool. In fact I have a lovely scar on my knee from doing cartwheels off of that very diving board. Glad Eliza fared better... Cute, cute pictures! miss ya!
FUN pictures. That one of Sam jumping in is so good!
I'm still sad we missed you guys. One of these days....
Oh, I want to jump in that pool. The water looks soooo good. It's felt miserable here, probably exacerbated, in my case, by the ac going out in the van....sometimes "life" stinks. How 'bout we get the kids together next week and go for a swim....I can dream right...miss you!
Post a Comment